Friday, March 2, 2012

short/sore day

Such a experience, man...


So, my day: woke up at 10am, showered, printed out my physics lab, chilled for an hour before going to lunch with a friend. Biochemistry lab at 12:40 and did not get out until 8pm. It consisted of a lecture, gel electrophoresis lab, and report introduction group work. 


After that absurdly long lab, went to dinner (and missed oak room-worst part of my day), and came back around 9:30pm. By then I honestly did not feel like doing anything other than chilling, and therefore I decided to find Mario 64 once again and booted up Project64. Went through a couple of worlds and got about 20 stars. I played that until around 11:40pm, and went to brush my teeth. Roommate's heading off, but I didn't feel like heading off just yet, even with my absurdly long (or short) day. So I decided to drop in the quad and just blog (this one right here!) Saw a friend pulling an all-nighter for an exam. :( College can be real tough sometimes, man. 


Oh, a bit of update with the snow and all. So it snowed (shocking, believe it or not) yesterday. Precipitation other than water had brought all kinds of surprise to everyone, and expectation of all sorts were thrown around like rumors, everything from how much snow to whether classes would be canceled tomorrow or not. The snow continued and once again surprised everyone, and brought up some's hope for a snow day. As it turned out, there was no snow day-actually not even close. There weren't that much snow to begin with as it was mostly flurries. 


As I was walking up from dinner today, everywhere started to ice up. The little snow left on the hill started to freeze and it became rather slippery already. The worst scenario would be everywhere gets so slippery that they have to delay classes, in which case....more sleep in the morning! But I highly doubt it so it's ok. 


BUT THERE'S AN EXCITING NEWS. A friend of my who goes to UPenn should be visiting sometime next week. I am super pumped :D 


So yea, other than blogging, I'm just listening to orchestral version of video game musics like Time's Scar from Chrono Scar and Theme of Laura from Silent Hill 2. Before these was a playlist from 8tracks. Here it is.


Alright, I have a 9am class tomorrow and I should probably head off. And also to leave my friend alone so she can study (well, not that I'm really bothering her..I hope) Anyways, g'night peeps :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment