This is just so bad. God damnit, this is so bad. Tim, just why, this is so stupid.
Yes. It was just one "hi." Just one. And from this girl that I don't even know (well she was kinda cute at first glance but that's not the point...), but it was that alone that reminded me of what an obligated greeting sounded like.
Yea, it's that "oh hey" that you are kinda forced to say when you see someone you know. You're obligated to respond, just because you know them. Yes, it's not a bad thing, but you know, nowadays you (I know it at least applies for me) take that for granted. Like it's so normal. I'm not saying that it's an action that's frowned upon or anything; of course it's normal to greet those you know. But it's just...too natural and expected.
Then when a stranger actually say hi to you, with a smile, at you. Like, honestly, just that one little thing is enough to make you melt. It's so bad.
Yeeaaaaa I have a problem, don't I. I should just go find a hole and live in it Q.Q
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment