Tuesday, February 14, 2012

infamous day

I tried to figure out what I wrote, how I was feeling, a year ago. And, surprisingly enough, I couldn't find any entries on the fourteenth of February, 2011. 

You know, I just want to write something right now, but I have nothing to write, or to talk about. So I'm just sitting here, in the lounge, 1am in the morning, of this nothing-more-than-normal day that shall come in a few hours. 

I did say to not let sadness get you. I think...it only works if you know what's holding you down, right? I hope I'm not being a hypocrite by saying this, but I guess it's just what's happening to me right now. 

I miss my guitar. 

I mean, I'm not asking much. I...just want a hug.

Eh, better off by myself, I guess. What's the big deal, right? 


Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment