I think I forgot to mention the fact that I started reading the manga Gantz this week, about 2 -3 days ago, and I just caught up to the most recent chapter. That's 359 chapters.
That, my friend, was too much manga for a weekend. My eyes sore from all the reading. My brain kinda hurts from the screen-staring. Stuff like that. Don't ever do that, people.
Nevertheless, though, the manga is actually pretty good. There are moments where you just wanna get the fighting over with because there are simply too many monsters, aliens, whatnot. But the story behind it is quite touching.
Oh yea, btw, it is also very very very gory and gruesome. I wish I was warned before I started that. People's limbs and body parts always get ripped apart. You gotta embrace yourself before reading this... *shivers* Still a bit freaked out from all the...graphics...even though they're all B&W.
Oh well, that's it for now. I caught up with Gantz and now I'll just go back to more school work and most likely not start another manga in a while. Yea I'll start with genetics hw first--get that out of the way.
Other than manga... nothing much happened today. When to dinner with a friend, it was nice. Went to Franklin instead of Worcester, which is definitely a change. I honestly like their food better. I think the plan will be Worcester on weekdays (oak, of course) and then Franklin on weekends.
Heading off soon, night internet people
No comments:
Post a Comment