Tuesday, February 7, 2012

so many labs

Yea, so I have three labs every other week, two weekly and one every other week, and I'm starting to feel the pressure now. The weekly labs are also ~5 hours long...


Also, organic 2 with all the spectroscopy readings and such...very difficult, and I'm just starting to get a hang out it, slowly but surely, I hope. ><


The weather will stay nice for at least a week or so. More running? I hope so. By nice I meant no rain, but it's still chilling and cold Q.Q


-----


A friend asked me yesterday that whether I'm fighting out of any friendzones. Haha, that's a good question, and honestly, I don't think so-at least I'd like to think otherwise. I just don't wanna try anything right now. 


And, I guess, just sit back and spectate the world and enjoy how the world has so many beautiful souls. 


------


Lab in an hour ish, gonna get some food. Later readers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment