Saturday, December 22, 2012

you know what sucks?

Do you know what I hate? I hate when I join in a conversation or something…actually, not even. Anything. Just anything. Maybe it was sorta a conversation to begin with. Everyone’s talking, sharing thoughts and whatnot, and then I open my mouth to say something, like anything, people either drop their heads to their phones or start another topic as I was still talking. Basically, no one pays attention or they don’t like me talking or something.

Wtf am I, invisible? Yea, that must be it. I’m fucking invisible. Why did I even bother to come hang out. I bet I’m just a fucking bother. I miss my friends, but that’s just me. No one wants to hear me talk? Fine I won’t fucking talk.

God I hate this. People even give strangers more attention.

This is just my fucking life. You would not believe how fucking often this happens.

Pardon my language, I’m just really upset when I think about this.

When you know the difference between “love” and “being nice,” you see a lot clearer.

You know they’re right; make friends during your freshman year in college, because afterwards friends become much harder to find. Believe me, I've learned this the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment