My 523 textbook is just staring back at me as I try to blog. This is slightly uncomfortable. I need to keep the page, though, so I'll not close it just yet...
Also, I got randomly just sad from nothing today. No clue why or how, just all of a sudden there's Rachel, another 50 feet of crap, and then there's me (if you don't know the reference...shame on you). *huge sigh* This more or less explained my last of energy and stamina today.
I guess...it's just too much thoughts on my mind, that same reason when I sleep late. This restless mind thing has got to stop.
I watched two episodes of FRIENDS. Got me to the part of Chandler's one liners:
We swallow our feelings. Even if it means we're unhappy forever. Sounds good?Chandler, that's like my life. How'd you know xD
On another note, I found a few good songs this week. Another good artist is Rosie Thomas. I didn't realize I had another song by her already, I guess it's time to look more into artists and not just songs. Who knows what other amazing songs I am missing by saying this one song is the only good song that artist sings?
That reminds me of how grateful I am of the random Amazon mp3 credits. I've getting legit and good quality copies of songs from Amazon because of those. Love love love those.
---
The last day of classes is tomorrow, and that means I only have two classes, 394 and 523. No more orgo, just a hundred tons of studying. I think I have to ace both my 523 and 551 finals to get A or A- for them. I am doing well in 394, 240, 110, and 170. Just those high level classes, man. Killing me, I say.
Oh shit, that reminded me, I need to do my last seminar for 394. Almost forgot, shitz.
I'm also throwing a going-away party dinner thingy for a friend of mine studying abroad in Italy next semester. While that's a major exciting event of the year for everyone, it got me thinking about studying abroad. I figured that if I wanted to go out of the country I'd want to go to somewhere in Europe as well. I mean, I can even visit my pen pals! I mean it would depend on where exactly, of course, but how awesome would that be? My eyes would hate me (and I would probably hate myself for the first week or so) but it'll be worth it in the end. With all this excitement and positive points, I think the only down side is I'll miss people and the issue of potential failure of credit transfers, effectively making me miss a semester, more or less. Oh, and also, the only time I want to / can do so is fall of senior year. I'm also looking to get North Apartments my senior year, so if I do decide to do / get a good number to get into North, the chance of me studying abroad instantly conflicts with it because then I'd lose the housing. I'm so far the only person I know of who really really wants North, so if I end up unable to choose North, other people probably won't either. DILEMMA.
Wow all of a sudden I've blogged so much. I should be studying 523 (the textbook is still winning the staring contest, btw). Exam's next Tuesday. Five days better be enough...actually it wouldn't be a full five days because I have orgo too.
Finals will be the death of me.
I love how the title of this post is about the tutor shift and yet only 10% of this post is about my title. I love how I blog zz
Oh, if I have time this weekend (a few hours maybe?), I want to get some people some Christmas gifts before everyone goes back for break. Probably just hit up Walmart or Target or something and drop $50 ish for like...5-7 people ish.
What else is there to talk about....just realized that I'm subconsciously procrastinating by dragging out this post with more rambling.
Idk, can someone just cheer me up somehow? Actually I don't even know what would make me happy right now. The hardest option is the easiest solution, but that's just not gonna happen.
I just want to curl up in my bed and watch FRIENDS and not worry about anything. If I'll be alone I'd rather be with a tv series.
Rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment