Not sure if I mention this before, but I wanted to write a response to the article "Ode to the Nice Guys" I reposted earlier this/last week. I was a tad bit lazy then so now, here it is.
I agree with those nice things he mentioned. They are nice things, and they do make them nice guys. So what, that doesn't mean girls have to like them/fall in love with them in return. I mean, how naive is that? All you gotta do to find a girlfriend is just to be a "nice guy" and there you have it! This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever head. I mean, girls are not just a BIOS, seriously (sorry for the techy term :3)
Yes, I also agree that nice guys don't get credit as often as we might think they do. Well, at the same time, I think that's sometimes partially true. They may not get confronted and told about it by the girl(s) to which they're being nice, but I'm sure the girl(s) talk about it after the act (girls, back me up here).
Plus, the majority of the writing appears to be a complaint, more than anything. Well, let it be that, then. Oh yea, and why is the article talking about sex all the time? Honestly I'm not sure if Fu-Zu Jen is a guy or girl, but this hints at a guy's point of view. Correct me if I'm wrong about who Fu-Zu is.
I mean, what's so special about being nice? Guys should do that naturally, anyway. The author made it seem like it's so difficult to be nice. Well, if it is that difficult for you, then maybe you should be a nicer guy, because that's what all guys should be.
At this point, I just want to leave this writing at the level of acknowledging those nice guys, and none of their complaints: an article that simply appreciates the nice guys out there, and a plead to keep up what they're doing, well, because "the world needs [their] patience."
Keep up the nice-guy population, guys. It ain't that much.
That's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment