Thursday, May 24, 2012

summer days 2

Alright, let's try this again. 


Signing up for MCAT means that I've got a ton of stuff to study. I will probably also look for a part-time job but I don't know where to look since it's gotta be close to my house and all, and the closest one is BJ's haha. Well maybe I'll try there and see if I can find a decent job that isn't just straight up manual labor. 


I keep having minor headaches every morning for the past three days or so. I'm not sure why and it's really bothering me. Plus, I'm playing tennis later and it's not gonna end pretty if it keeps throbbing. =/ I mean the weather's great out so maybe it'll cease the moment I step out...meh. 


Hold on let me grab some food to munch.


Ok, got some fish and soy milk and bread. Yumm. 


Summer. The days without alarm clocks and calendar (actually that's a lie because I'd sleep in without an alarm lol); when you literally watch TV all day and it's fine. Of course you can do whatever you want unless you have a job, which sadly I don't :( But then also, in my case, I got stuff to do. I'm learning Rylynn on guitar (the song requires a partial capo and my capo is kinda up for the job...), a few other pieces of music on the piano, and lots of tennis and gym. And of course, MCAT as previously mentioned. 


Did I mentioned how the MCAT was $240? Why is it so damn expensive qq. 


By now, I believe that most of my old friends have come back from college already. I mean, a friend of mine just sent me a LAN party invitation this Friday. 


On another note, my parents want me to wake up like 7am every weekday to drive my brother to school. Uhhhhhhh no. I can drive him BACK, but I'm not gonna wake up that early. No way in hell. 


Mehh, I wanna go back to the commons in my old town and just sit under the tree and read or something. QQ. This town sucks there's nothing to do. Oh, speaking of that, I'll be moving back, actually :P Just don't know when or where (yea real plans..) But the plan is to definitely move back for my brother so he can be a junior at WHS. What a hassle to have moved away from WHS in the first place >.>


Well I gotta go do dishes and go research some medical schools and go get my brother and study and guitar and... lots of stuff. 


Oh yes, and the letters. They will be written today <3 


Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment