Friday, May 11, 2012

so....summer is here!

Herrro, readers, so the morning plan didn't go as expected because, well, my alarm didn't go off and I ended up sleeping in. But that's ok because I'm here to blog! Hahaha...alright enough with the justifications. 


Haha this is like me during summer, but without the vacuum
That finals week was pretty much horrendous because of the consecutive exams and the report one day after another. Thankfully though, I did very well on my orgo and that will give me at least three A's. So far looking good for my GPA :D 


Now I think of it, I actually have a lot of things to talk about. How my semester ended, my college career is now half way over, the people I met, got to know, and loved; the plans for the summer, the resolutions, the goals, plans for next year, possible minor in something else other than the science field, and so much more. 


But what I really want to get to is the people part. 


But I shall get into each topic one by one. 


My semester ended with those chaotic finals, but actually I'm gonna omit the topic of finals because I will simply end up complaining about the amount of work and stuff even though for the most part they turned out decent. My roommate and I kinda fell into this big swirl of laziness at the end of classes and a little before finals. That said, it meant like we started picking up video games and such, which was obviously not the best idea to do prior to the finals week but yet we both end up doing well (because we're beast like that, of course :D) I also learned a few new card games over that period, like Mao, Spades, and Rummy (I think there are other ones but I forget, but it's k). Also I'll be in a triple with an old high school friend next year along with Mike. We shall be living literally 2 minutes from the dining hall (and not on the atrocious hill) also so I'm definitely looking forward to that. :D 


Oh yea, it also just hit me a few days before school got out that I would be half way done with college, and then the real world will literally be in my face. As exciting as that sounds, it's a bit frightful also because I'm not sure if I can get into med school and if not, what am I gonna do? Probably some research job or graduate school. But then that experience wouldn't be real life yet, wouldn't it? Idk I just gotta kick up a few notches and bang out this MCAT this summer and the next if necessary. This means that most likely no job for me this summer *hmm*. 


Now, back to the topic I wanted to talk about. 


I've met so many new people this year. And honestly it's probably the best thing I can say about this year is sole fact that I made so many more friends this semester. It's a bit sad how we will be all scattered around campus next year but that doesn't stop friends from fun, right? 


I gotta say, I've found that the definition of love have changed numerous of times for me during this semester. From those whom I've met, the things they said, other events, what I felt from others-just many different things that shifted the once adamant meaning of love a bit. An example would be that I have constantly found myself to see if there is love around to be found, but after this semester, after being with so many lovely people and faces, I realized that I don't want a relationship because at this stage, love is too fragile to keep any two people together, and I hate that reality. I know it's different for me because I will try, but I can't say for the other person and I don't want history to repeat. Some might say that you want to experience love first, but that sort of love is not worthy. If you don't love someone enough to keep trying, why start it in the beginning? You don't just try it without committing yourself. If you try it, commit


Yea, I know I might be missing out on the most precious and irreplaceable feelings, but I don't want to lead myself in or be led on again when nothing was ever there. I rather not experience love if that's the cost.  


Unless someone will try as much as I do to keep up a relationship, I will not tread into that territory. 


^ Just want to lay all of that down for now. What else...ah, so this summer, need to work out, study a shit load for MCAT, take MCAT, be awesome, lots of tennis, go for a huge reunion in boston when possible...uhh....yea hopefully more fun things to come.


I'm thinking of minoring in chemistry at the moment but I'm also thinking of minoring in graphics and animation instead of chemistry. Majoring in biology and minor in animation was once my goal back in high school, so I'm reconsidering it. I'm just not sure what I need to take to do that minor. Honestly, if I end up not doing the chemistry minor I can do totally combine animation and biochemistry into one and make kickass animations. :D 


Alright I think that's it for now...damn this is a long post. Whatever! Gotta go do some chores and then hit up a friend or two for tennis :D I should be able to visit a friend of mine in Providence early next week but we'll see :) Also, I'm gonna be a book worm this summer and like finish all the books in the world or something :) 


That's it, hopefully your summer (or near summer) is coming along nicely. Catchya later~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment