Gonna make this short...sorry again. I just took my late pain killer pill and since I usually need two pills, this time will be weaker so heading off to sleep soon will help the pain killing.
There are a lot of things I can talk about right now that I'm not gonna go into. Rather, what I really want to talk about are the letters I've gotten. And I've realized that we don't talk, and maybe I've made you feel like I haven't been talking a lot. If so I apologize. I think I now know how to solve that though, and I plan on finishing my letter tomorrow or the next after and send it by the end of the week.
I just wanna let you know that what you wanna do with your letters to me - I'm totally fine with it; actually, it's an honor :) I could have said this in the letters I'm about to write but you know me - I can't help but just gotta say it first xP
And also, need to apologize for being unable to write a letter for two months... Sorry D. I will get on it tomorrow! x.x OK need to head off now. G'night world, I will crash the server tomorrow with lots of typing and stuff :)
Think of a good place and scene to fall asleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment