Gawd I'm like so mad. You know, given summer, it's exciting to be hanging out with people, chilling in the amazing weather, and just have nothing much to do and zero stress (for the most part). But then again there's always things that are better when you're at college than when you're at home.
And one of them is your laundry won't randomly do itself and then ruin your ipod.
Yea my dad randomly decided to grab my shorts and then drop them in the washer without checking through the pockets. Laundry wasn't even full and he just randomly decided to do laundry. Afterward he dried them too, and he was wondering why the laundry load was making so much noise in the drier. Gawd my dad is such a derp. He needs to just chill.
Now I don't have my ipod on my trip to RI. This is slightly frustrating.
But other than that...I'm still excited to see my friend up in RI. This trip will be so much fun :)
And I better get a new ipod from him. jfdkal;fjdklaf;dkfjsdfjdskafhjdsa
No comments:
Post a Comment