Saturday, June 2, 2012

I want to make sure

Woke up today with a rainy weather. It rained pretty heavily that it actually looked a bit like winter and it has snowed so everything outside looks grayish and white-ish. Normally I'd totally go out for a walk in a storm, but now that I'm home, it made me sleepier than usual...

So I've started studying for the MCAT, just to realize once again how much random stuff there is, like physics. Well actually I'm just complaining about physics, the rest I have to actually dig into. I have tons of biology to cover, and not so much anything else, really. Maybe I should skip all the other sections to go straight to the biology parts. 

I keep finding myself having the same dream, holding you as we said goodbye. I don't know why I've had that dream for at least the past three days, but I can say for sure that I really felt loved at that moment. I think that's the most accurate statement I can say about that moment. 

Maybe it wasn't just a dream. 

I was reminded that the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower will be coming out in theaters soon, ish. Well, in another 3 months but close enough. I'm super excited about it haha. I think I'm gonna watch Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close probably tomorrow or Monday. 

I want to make sure that the first person you kiss loves you. Okay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment