I watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close movie two days ago, and I just decided to write my opinion on it. Spoilers alert?
Overall, I think they made it really well. Yes, there are things that they left out, including the entire story with Oskar's grandma and the renter...basically almost zero content on their history. Idk, there's a certain smoothing sensation to their story, and I guess I'm kinda disappointed that their story isn't told in the movie, but at the same time, including it would just be for completeness's sake. As it wasn't really the major point of the novel.
Thomas Horn played very very well as Oskar, particularly the emotional scenes, including ones with his mother (played by Sandra Bullock, who also did an amazing job). It was clear that Oskar wasn't clear on the idea of love, what it actually means. Every scene was well played by both actors.
I think I'll give it a 93. :3 If you haven't seen/read it, go do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment