I just want to make this small dedication to a friend. A very very awesome friend. There's like no words to describe her.
I mean, aside from the few things that we all enjoy, she's so down to earth, funny, and like tolerates a boring person like me. Like seriously is she even real.
And guess what SHE LOVES FRIENDS TOO. I CAN'T
Only sad thing is that she lives rather far away, and that we don't go to the same school. And that we haven't met or spoke.
But who cares? That doesn't make her less awesome, and that's all that matters. I can't even imagine how much more awesome she can be in person if we somehow met face to face. Then we can go people watching and get wings!
Anyways, that concludes this mini dedication rant. If you don't know her (shame on you), all you have to know is that she is the bestest, no doubt one of my favorite persons in the world.
You are an amazing person, C. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)

Aw x (6.02x10^23). This was so awesome to wake up to... I can't even articulate how much I appreciate you. I have no idea what I have done to have such an incredible friend. Please don't ever get any less awesome :D
ReplyDelete