Saturday, April 6, 2013

how's life - p1

Wow so it's been a week again. Once again I apologize for such a inconsistent blogging habit. I'll try to fix that...

Anyways, first thing's first. I mentioned that I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro last post, and I will talk about it briefly on what I feel about it, how it's functioning so far, and its cons.

Patrick-bombing everything
Starting off, it is one fantastic device. It is slightly smaller than I thought, but totally compact and portable. Here are some of its pros: screen is very high def for a device that it is, an incredibly useful usb port, front and back cameras, a magnetic charging port (like a mac), and its most important component, the digitizer. I use the digitizer to sync my notes taken with OneNote on dropbox. Best. Thing. Ever.

Great response, very fast processor for its size,  stable wifi,  and its battery life is very good for a laptop as well--about almost 4-5 hours.

Some cons: when charging, the laptop heats up quite a bit. I have a case as well so I feel like it's keeping in more of the heat. It's not really a big deal though. Also, the calibration of the pen at the corners is a bit buggy, but apparently this is common to most tablets and touchscreens. Other than these some minor setbacks, this is one of the best investments I've ever done.

Ok I had a good night today, but it is almost 3 am and I'm going to crash in honestly 10 mins. Plus I have this deadly cough that's been the past three days. My throat hurts, my stomach's muscles hate me, and I haven't been able to sleep too well. I think I might have to go to health services tomorrow...

But yea, I'll write more tomorrow morning. Have a good night everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment