I kinda hate how often this occurs. The drifting apart of people, intentional or unintentional.
But like you said, it happens, regardless of how much you try to do otherwise. All it takes is just a lack of effort, then you can do it.
Oh, that sounds painfully difficult, doesn't it? Got a nice ring to it as well.
I mean, you know that I'd want to say that, from what I can control and maintain, nothing will change. Yet it's gotten to the point that I don't even have a chance to say what's on my mind.
And yea, sometimes it sucks to realize that maybe you are just different people, that you tried so hard in the beginning to find a part of yourself in someone and it turns out that they're just as different as anyone else, yet the same as anyone else.
I really don't want to say that you tend to keep the friends and people who try to be in your life. Well, as cliche and sad as it sounds, I can't even refute it. I want to be able to say that, if it really comes down to it, I'll try harder, but you know, not it is no longer because it is hard to try anymore, but it is just sad how things have turned out, the realization that perhaps you have tried to save it is just...sad as well.
Plus, you sound happy with your life, so who am I to argue?
To slide further downhill, this applies to more than one friend, as well.
Oh well, rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment