Wednesday, November 14, 2012

what makes you happy

I think it's rather uncommon for people to really think about the question, "what makes you happy?"

So, since I just asked you, why don't you answer? What makes you happy?

I guess I'll do a short list. (Just as a mental picture, I am currently smiling, yet my heart's cringing)


  • A good cup of tea
  • Walking in a 60 degrees rainstorm 
  • Walking and singing. I've noticed that I've been doing this a lot more, and I don't care what people think of me. I'm in a happy place, deal with it. 
  • The presence of people. Just the presence, especially ones I love
  • Playing the keyboard flawlessly (key word: flawlessly) 
  • Being able to sing a song I like...damnit my vocal range is too short :( 
  • Watching FRIENDS. Best show ever. 
  • Worship songs. Omg worship songs all the way. I almost always tear up when I listen to/sing them, but that's the beauty of them. LOVE worship songs. 
  • Finishing a good book
  • Knowing that I learned something useful in school
  • Good grades
  • Wearing freshly dried clothes/pants
  • A good night's sleep/nap 
  • Vibratos, especially on a violin (gawd I need to go back to that...) 
  • Reading good manga
  • Movie nights 
  • Waking up without alarm 
  • Finishing work well before due date
  • Hugs
And then..there's you. 

Honestly...talking to you makes me so happy. Blah, welp. 

I'll try. 

-----

Time to study for two exams!!! Wooooooooohoooooooo (not) 


No comments:

Post a Comment