It's once again late for a blog post so I'll keep it short this time.
It has been roughly a week since I blogged with actual content. I feel like I'm always backtracking myself into recent history before knowing what had actually happened in my life. I don't know about you, but this feels inconsistent and rather shortcoming.
First thing's first, though.
OBAMA 2012
Ok let's continue.
Well let's see, my blog stopped updating around last Thursday (conveniently a week ago), and I didn't do much last weekend. A few friends went back home for the weekend, etc etc. Hung out with other people, chilled, gamed, studied. Casual weekend.
The weather got cold really quickly, dropping roughly 20 to 30 degrees over a period of two weeks. It's 35 degrees out, give or take a max of 10 degrees from there. We actually tasted our first snowflake of the year today, with the 15-min flurry around 4-5 pm. I'm glad that my parents brought up my winter coat, gloves, hat, and scarf. The New England wind is as bone-chilling as ever.
I dropped my ucard yesterday somewhere between my walk from the DC to the library. I went back and traced my steps twice in vain. Luckily (faith in humanity restored), I got an email this morning from a girl who picked it up last night at the library. I immediately arranged a time to meet up and got it back a few hours later! Who wouldn't be relieved after finding your lost student ID and saving $25 for a replacement? I would :)
Another organic exam today. This time I really think I did well :) Two unexpected quizzes popped up later in the day in other classes, but I think I nailed those two easily as well.
Ah, also, something really interesting and funny happened last night. So I friended this person who has awesome playlists on 8tracks. That was a while ago. I felt like a late night snack last night and updated my status on the matter, she commented (slightly unexpected), and the comments turned into a lovely fb chat involving mutual phrases and awesome similarity between us (we simultaneously said "sweet dreams" to each other as we're heading off, which was just plain odd, hah). It brightened my night, to be honest. Always pretty cool to find someone who thinks like you and have a similar sense of humor :D
And....I think it'll happen within two weeks. I'll make it happen, as there is no "best time" but rather now or never.
Oh, btw, so this pajama week thing sounds mad fun. I think I might just do that soon anyway because I'm so lazy and stuff, and there's nothing wrong with being lazy (yes). STEPH LET'S DO THIS.
But yea, I have totally left stuff out and it's because I simply don't remember everything that's happened and it's almost 2 am and I'm a moron. Oyasumi!
No comments:
Post a Comment