With that goal in mind, though, I've been listening to many different and new songs from other mixes on 8tracks. I don't know if this is common at all, but there are times where I don't want to listen to any songs that I know already; in other words, I'd pick a random mix-same or similar genre, though-on 8tracks and listen through it. I know I'd find most of them new songs. Sometimes, I'm just in the mood to enjoy those unfamiliar songs. The interesting part to the experience is, I usually won't look up a good song even though it was catchy. I'll just revisit the mix another time and listen through all the unfamiliar songs again.
Normally, though, I pick out amazing songs. I did recently also, actually. Three songs:
- Light Up the Sky by The Afters
- Found You by Ross Copperman
- The Broken Ones by Dia Frampton
Ayee, I'm hungry. I'm gonna go grab dinner now. I'm hungrier now that I've seen this...
Alright, later!

No comments:
Post a Comment