So, not sure if I blogged about this earlier, but the week before spring break was an absolute hell week for me; three labs and two exams, within 4 days. I was also sick that week, so honestly that week was brutal. I survived, only with one price, and that is one lab report was written terribly.
The sad thing is now I'm rewriting it and I realized that it wasn't even that hard of an assignment...but for some reason my group and I worked on it for 5+ hours on it that Friday until 2am in the morning, and still got terrible grades.
College, I tell you, can mess you up big time. QQ
Oh, on another note, we might be stuck in SW because everyone's screwed for housing. Except for incoming freshmen and upcoming sophomores. Pretty much we missed the priority by one year, but I think they're taking in more people so I guess it's not that bad. If we are upcoming sophomores we would have been drawn for housing from a much much larger pool, and that will never be in our favor.
Anyways, I am starving and need food.
No comments:
Post a Comment