Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ironic

A friend was having a bad day and didn't sleep well. 


And what are the odds that lelove updated a post with someone who also just went through a similar thing? 


Write it out. Write out everything that is on your mind. It will help. Writing out my mind and thoughts have always helped me, and you should try it if you haven't. 


--


On another note, I guess I'm a little surprised that one of my best friends mistaken my birthday for my April fools one. I guess...it was expected too, not like it means anything since it was a prank, but I guess I was half-expecting it. I already had a feeling that we're drifting apart since we haven't talked in forever. afiejafkdhafueipwafhjlkf.


Gonna go read Hunger Games, then lunch, then lab. The weather is amazing out, hopefully I can find someone to play tennis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment