Saturday, April 14, 2012

before you knew that I was here

Yea, sorry for the little hiatus too on the blog. 
Well a few things first. I haven't had much time to blog / do much other things other than studying these days (yeaaa sorry. Luckily it's the long weekend and I do not have any labs next week-even though I have a lab report due and two the next week...) Oh yea I have two exams next week also. I guess I can't relax too much this weekend either, can I...and oh yea there's genetics mapping stuff also. Great. So that's...let's see, orgo, molecular bio, genetics, physics, and biochem lab. Oh damn. 


So I got back into the card game Mao. It's honestly one of the most frustrating and confusing yet intense and hilarious card game I've ever played. Last time I played was last year back when I still had the quad. First time was absolutely terrible; I was terrible at the game and had clearly no clue what the hell was going on and had like 15 cards constantly. I think I gave up that game after like, 3 rounds lol. But now getting back into it, it's so much fun! 


Also, I got to learn how to play Spades (legitimately this time and not just random clicks on the computer like a few days ago haha) It's actually a very strategic game...wasn't expecting that but it's still fun though, from what I've picked up. 


A few more things before I head off (it's 3:30am...) I kinda realized that for a little bit, I think I was being slightly selfish when I constantly wish people, someone, would throw up the words "what's your story" in my face. I realized that yes, I want to listen to others' stories but there's no way of doing that with a good approach unless the topic comes up, and seriously speaking, it's rather a sensitive topic and not everyone is comfortable talking about it. This applies even more when someone you don't really know asks you about it, about your story. It depends on so many different things, your mood that day, what you ate, whether you're stressed or not, whether you like the person or not, etc. 


I'm saying that I found myself wanting people to tell me their story without me asking. That's such a selfish thought that now I think of it, it's just stupid and pathetic. =/ Like, if someone asks me about my story, it's very likely that I will spend time on that topic if they want to listen, but I just automatically assumed that everyone is like me on the matter. Plus, one flaw being that I don't even ask people about their stories (I guess partly because there haven't been good chances too?), this is totally contradicting. 


I miss my river spot :( 


Okay I don't even know where I'm going with that. I'm tired and need sleep. 


And I reallllllly need to get back on my penpal's letter. It takes like 3 weeks or something to get there =/ I know it's like half way across the globe but seriously, three weeks? It's like, you only talk twelve times each year. It sounds so sad :( It's sad because receiving a letter is this amazing feeling that I think everyone should experience. Not just an ordinary mail but rather a letter from a friend, handwritten and script-y and stuff. That feeling warms my heart. 


On another note, I ordered a new mouse :D It is the Cooler Masters Inferno Gaming Mouse. I was looking at mice and this was probably the cheapest one I could find that had side buttons and a decent-looking gaming mouse. It's a bit larger than what mine is but since mine's dying fast...I need a new one fast x.x I think it should arrive on Tuesday. I'm purrrrtty excited :D 


Well, it's 3:50, need to sleep now. G'night guys, the 0.00000000000001% of the people whom I think actually read my blog x) G'night to everyone else also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment