Today marked the last day of my junior year in college, first with a sunny day topped with 60 Fahrenheit breezes, then soon with an almost fierce roar of thunder and rain as we drove back on Route 2. To be precise, it was as if the weather responded to my departure as it lost its radiance just as I loaded the car with cases of water bottles and boxes of chips I was able to get with my remaining swipes. As we pulled out into the road, the sky lost its tone, and the scenery changed with a blink of an eye.
The intensity of the above reminded me of that one trip to the airport about 7 years ago. I was in Georgia, and we were on our way to the airport. It was pouring buckets and we could not see 2 inches out the windshield. The interstate highway experience went from a midnight drive to a 5pm maneuver through NYC as every single car was going no more than 10 mph. I arrived home safely and went to dinner in Boston.
As I attempted to unpack, I had the sudden urge to 1) grab a Smirnoff and 2) redesign my room. Since I needed to clean my room anyways, I decided to reorganize my room now that I will actually be around for a good amount of time. I guess I can do a follow up post later once I'm finished and satisfied with a layout.
I guess that will be all for today. I hope everyone is having a lovely week, and for those with finals still/soon, I wish you the best of luck :)

No comments:
Post a Comment