Time is a funny thing.
That day at the library...was it just a dream?
I got a few pages down. I think I need a break from life. I decided to go out to dinner with a few friends, out of campus, just to breathe the different air outside of this memories-infested place.
But I can't remember anything without you.
We went to this thai food place, with dimmed lights and rather uplifting music. Sounds really Asian actually. The food was great, however, even though we ordered the typical dishes like fried rice and pad thai. But isn't that what we want to order when we go to a Thai restaurant? Why would you go there if you didn't want fried rice or pad thai. Heh. Stop arguing, people.
The sun had just set not long ago by the time we're back on campus. It's a Friday and people do stupid things on Friday; that's always a given. Never assume that the dorms will stay decent after a Friday. It's always to expect the worse so when it comes you can notify someone to clean it up. Or you can just clean it up yourself.
Pardon my analogy.
Half of my friends went out drinking, partying, all that fun stuff. I decided that I didn't want to stay alone so I asked a few people if they wanted to have a movie marathon or whatnot. I was lucky to find a few people.
There goes my night. Four movies in a row.
And yea, we did so many of these. But I can feel that I'm slowly putting away your love back into a different spot with all my secrets. Somewhere not all that obvious, somewhere like a treasure box.
****
I slept way past lunch time. I got up and decided that the weekend isn't worth the work, so I left with a few granola bars towards the library to drown myself in books.
It was actually sunnier than I imagined. The rays were delightful, as if I lifted up the curtains to my room and let sunlight seep in for the first time in so long. In two years.
No comments:
Post a Comment