Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"That secret was a hole in the middle of me that every happy thing fell into"

You leave after work, walk through the cold windy tunnel and solitude hill, come back to your room to find your room locked. You find your key and open it; the lights were off, and windows closed. You open the lights, take off your coat, and hang it up. Slip into your slippers or flip flops and change into more comfy clothes. You go on the computer, check email, fb, etc, whatever that you do. You turn around and see no one. You go into the hall and see no one. Absolute silence. You come back, decide that you should grab the guitar and play something.

Hey, you're your own audience. How does that feel?

It didn't suck. It was just sad.

The life that was at least eventful and such just completely disappeared. It wasn't because that I took things and people for granted and when they are gone it's just weird and dead, but it is because I didn't take things for granted that made life dead when things disappear.

Whenever that happens, I just want to curl up and sleep, as if pillows are the only things left alive. My thoughts go random places. Probably not a good thing, but it happens. Sometimes I come up with answers and ideas to certain issues and whatnot, and sometimes my mind simply decides to make things worse and exaggerate the hole.

If my mind decides to juggle all these random thoughts, then I'll be forced to blog or something, so long that I get those down on paper, on record, so my mind can sleep.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment