Thursday, December 2, 2010

I see home

Yea, I guess it's fine, because I have a home. I guess trying to find a new home isn't gonna work out anytime soon, if ever.

It kinda feels like 500 days of summer.

But...I have....amazing people. Really. I think I just miss them too much. I wanted to somehow find something similar in close vicinity, but I failed. I keep failing. Love has been coming from the least expected place my entire life. When I try, nothing good happens. I thought not holding expectations would be enough....Apparently not. I have to stop trying also.

But I think that would simply make me miss them more. All those amazingly loving people. I honestly don't know how i'd live life without them. And if being down myself worries them and making them depressed, I'd blame myself for being weak.

Thank you guys. So much. For everything. You'll always be home. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment