Saturday, November 27, 2010

Random piecesII

I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together and the end of missing someone

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite – The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud – Dr. Maya Angelou

I do not know where there is, but I believe it’s somewhere, and I hope it’s beautiful

I’ve tried, but I can’t un-love you.

If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don’t fade from the lives we’ve touched – Remember Me

That secret was a hole in the middle of me that every happy thing fell into.

You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.

We will live in a home with no walls, so that everywhere we go will be our home.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.

If there is no love in the world, we will make a new world, and we will give it walls, and we will furnish it with soft, red interiors, from the inside out, and give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweler’s felt so that we should never hear it. Love me, because love doesn’t exist, and I have tried everything that does.

I regret that it takes a life to learn how to live.

It’s the tragedy of loving; you can’t love anything more than something you miss.

I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love.

What I wanted was to be empty.

I found it and now I can’t look for it.

It’s better to lose than never to have had.

We never touch someone so lightly that it doesn't leave a trace

Are you anybody else’s missing piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment