I had this dream when I took a nap today after I got back from classes. After I woke up from it, I took my phone and jot down whatever I could remember.
For some reason it felt...real. I still can't quite shake off this feeling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was with this girl, D. I think we sorta know each other from somewhere, because there was a sense of familiarity, and I also somehow know that she has a history, but not clear what. Idk, I could sense it. We're hanging out, walking about and shopping, I think, getting to know each other. We're having a good time.
Suddenly she realized that there was a church nearby, and she wanted to go, so we went.
We arrived at this really small church, almost just a room. She went in, set her stuff aside, kneeled and prayed. I watched her from behind and was stunned by her beauty. About a few minutes later, she was kinda crying, and it was then I realized she's wearing the same cross necklace that I was wearing. I went over to her and held her, and then I saw her scars on her arms and legs. I held and prayed and cried with her.
The dream seemed to start shifting in and out, or I was falling in and out of consciousness. Either case, all of a sudden I'm in a car, and D was there as well. We're both in the back seat, I think. We're just talking but I think she was trying to agitate me, to anger me for some reason. I asked her why, and why she's mad at me, but she said she wasn't, rather because that she likes me.
Then I heard a girl's voice say, "I can't take this anymore, do you want to go?" I said yes, not knowing who it was exactly or where it came from, but I just know that I want to be with her.
However, I immediately overheard two people talking. A guy asked the other what happened to another person. Guy's friend replied that the said person had gotten into a car accident, and the guy's body was seriously seriously injured and they're trying to revive the body itself, but the head is fine somehow. In the meantime, since the girl was relatively ok, just unconscious, as an emergency step they somehow temporarily connected the guy's brain to the girl's head, using her blood supply to keep the guy's brain alive.
Then I realized I was the guy in the car, the girl was D, and it was her voice I was hearing in my head, that she was sick of fighting the world, and wanted to...leave.
And I said yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment