Wednesday, November 30, 2011

first wednesday physics class

A few things. First of all, today I decided to go to physics class for the first time, the day after my physics exam. Woke up at 9 am, roommate got so confused lol.

Came to class, and first thing professor said was you are not smart. Great timing, I got there, eh? Lol. Well now he's just talking there and I'm just sitting here, blogging. And honestly, so far he hasn't taught us anything new. Hm.

Yes. Demos. He's pulling out liquid nitrogen and pouring it into a water bottle...oh shit he's capping it now...and putting it in a trash can...ohhh shit it's gonna blow.

Yep, it blew, after like 2 mins. We all thought it was leaking instead by then xD

So another thing, I've been remembering my dreams, a lot of them, recently. I'll update more later, gotta go to class.

Edit (at 2am):

After dinner, went on a straight four-hour orgo study session. We progressed through the materials slower than expected, so I have more stuff to do tomorrow...could've been more productive really, but we have a decent number of people who showed up so I guess it's acceptable, as long as everyone got the material.

And I have lab tomorrow, more studying tomorrow, exam Friday, lab Saturday, and ecology assignment (most likely) Sunday. Great stuff, man. And I still need to go see my professor about a research opportunity. Gawd, why don't I just run a farm full of holy brown cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment