Wednesday, January 19, 2011

to be

It's not always as loud as a bomb exploding; sometimes, it's like feathers falling and hitting the ground. Did you hear it?

I thought I was shooting for the little things. But then I wasn't and I missed out on the little things. I'm just about to go back to enjoying and treasuring all those little moments that, I believe, truly make life more enjoyable and survivable for me. And really, there are so many of you. And you know, sometimes, just seeing faces brightens my day.

I know that things have changed, and I just want to enjoy the little things, because there is really nothing else in life that's worth chasing for other than the little things. In the end, they'll all grow into something that you will begin to put together and create your own "big picture." Even if things aren't meant to be, they've touched my life in incredible ways, and I'm never the same.

For now, it's simply friends for me--people with whom I can simply share anything I want. They're people I can hold dear to my heart and know that it's something that I can treasure and love. They're people whom I can sit with in silence, and there'll be a lot of love passing between us. They have touched my life more indescribable than I can ever imagine.

You all know who you are.

You are right. I do feel content. I think that's all I want now. I don't think reality can handle any more wishes, and I don't know if I want to ask more for.

 

And here I am again, hoping and waiting for serene silence in my room, something I know that will never come.

 

oyasumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment